I’ve got to hand it to SuperClubs for offering more promotions, more aggressively than any other resort chain in the Caribbean. The newest on the list is the Fab 5 for Fall promotion, which picks up just about where the Second Chance promotion leaves off in mid-August. Fab 5 is in full swing from August 15 to December 15 of this year, but you’ll have to book by July 31 to get the savings. You can score some great deals on Super-Inclusive resorts in Jamaica, the Bahamas, and Curaçao.
Why is it called Fab 5? No, it isn’t a Beatles tribute. You get 50% off regular room rates AND five amenities to choose from for the low price of $5. Amenities like room upgrades, spa treatments, golf packages, single supplements and kids’ rates. Did that get your attention? Mine too.
Here are the rates:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa (Jamaica): $204
- Breezes Bahamas (Bahamas): $141
- Breezes Curaçao (Curaçao): $159
- Breezes Montego Bay (Jamaica): $129
- Breezes Runaway Bay (Jamaica): $144
- Hedonism II (Jamaica): $158
- Hedonism III (Jamaica): $158
- ROOMS Negril (Jamaica): $106
- ROOMS Ocho Rios (Jamaica): $100
- Starfish Trelawny (Jamaica): $86
You can relax with a 30 minute massage at Blue Mahoe Spa. Golfers always get complementary green fees, but with this promotion, carts and caddies are included for just $5. Kiddies and singles stay for just $5 extra per night.
All prices are listed per person per night. There is a limit of one $5 option per room per stay (with two spa treatments allowed). A five-night minimum stay is required at all properties except Breezes Runaway Bay, which requires a minimum of four nights.
Go to Superclubs.com or call (800) GO-SUPER to book.