If you’re a planner, you can get a great deal on a Holland America cruise in 2009 with the Early Advantage booking program between now and September 15, 2008. And if you’re a returning cruiser, you can get even more deals, with staterooms starting at a rock bottom $99 per person. The Early Advantage program offers cruises around the globe, with destinations in Alaska, Asia, Australia/New
Zealand, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama
Canal, and South America/Antarctica.
“Cruising is a popular vacation choice and a very good value today so we want to reward those who book early,” said Richard D. Meadows, CTC, executive vice president, marketing, sales and guest programs. “Planning ahead means even greater savings plus more stateroom and departure options.”
- Mediterranean: You can book a 10 day Mediterranean cruise with fares starting as low as $1,449 per person for an inside stateroom or $2,149 for a veranda. Third or fourth guests cost from only $299.
- South America: A 16-day South America cruise starts at $1,899 for an inside or outside stateroom.
- Australiasia: A 14-day Australia/New Zealand cruise starts at $1,699 for an inside room and $1,899 for an outside stateroom.
- Caribbean: A 7 day Caribbean cruise starts at $599 for inside staterooms and $899 for verandas.
- Hawaii: A 15-day Circle Hawaii cruise starts at $1,499 with an optional upgrade to an outside stateroom for only $200 more.
- Panama Canal: A 14 day full transit of the Panama Canal begins at $1,499 for an inside or
$1,799 for an outside.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Alaska: A 7 day Alaskan Explorer cruise, roundtrip from Seattle, starts at $699 for inside staterooms or $1,149 for verandahs. The Alaska CruiseTour, which lasts from between 11 to 20 days,
starts at $1,249 for inside staterooms and $1,449 for outside staterooms.
For more information or to book your cruise, call (877) SAIL-HAL or visit hollandamerica.com.