This summer, Elite Island Resorts is offering one heck of a deal in the Caribbean. If you book your all-inclusive resort with Elite Island by August 15, 2008, you save as much as 50% off the resort’s regular fares. This rate is valid for two adults per room. Up to two children can stay in the room, for an additional $60 per child per night. The sale is valid for travel now through December 21, 2008 and requires a three night minimum stay.
“Now there are no excuses not to enjoy a real Caribbean vacation versus a ‘staycation’ this summer and fall. With Elite Island Resorts’ new $299 Island Sale, the Caribbean is extremely affordable for both romantic and family vacations,” stated Steven Heydt, Elite Island Resorts’ president. “And for those wishing to upgrade, they can do so for the extremely reasonable price of $40 a night; now it might be less expensive to travel then it is to stay home!”
The $299 Island Sale is available for the following six Caribbean resorts:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort: Found on St. Lucia, this resort just debuted 12 new luxury Hibiscus Suites.
- The Verandah Resort & Spa: The Verandah is Antigua’s new eco-friendly resort.
- St. James’s Club & Villas: St. James features a club like atmosphere and new scuba center, also on Antigua.
- Long Bay Beach Resort & Villas: Found on the British Virgin Island of Tortola, this resort is popular with those who love to sail and dive.
- Palm Island: Palm Island is a secluded private-island location in The Grenadines.
- Village Inn & Spa: The Village Inn is an intimate spot on St. Lucia.
The all-inclusive rate includes accommodations, three meals a day, all beverages, land and water sports, hotel taxes and service charges. The exception is Long Bay and Windjammer Landing where a M.A.P. dining plan (breakfast and dinner) is offered.
Rates are subject to availability. For reservations go to eliteislandresorts.com/site/299.html or call (800) 345-0356.