American Airlines is offering some fantastic deals for those of you traveling to the Caribbean this fall. Yes, they are stopping heaps of flights in the region in the coming months, but they’re sweetening up the deals for the destinations they’re keeping. Here’s the skinny: Tickets must be purchased by July 31, 2008 for travel between September 2 and December 8, 2008. Travel must be completed by December 10, 2008. It seems to me that American is trying to keep these flights from canceling as well.
These sample fares, per the official American Airlines website, are for one way based on round-trip tickets. Sale fares are also available for travel originating in Mexico and the Caribbean.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Freeport, Bahamas: $69 Each Way
- Port of Spain, Trinidad: $76 Each Way
- Kingston, Jamaica: $89 Each Way
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands: $101 Each Way
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: $109 Each Way
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic: $113 Each Way
- Bermuda, Bermuda: $123 Each Way
- St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles: $123 Each Way
- St. Croix, US Virgin Islands: $158 Each Way
- Barbados, Barbados: $186 Each Way
Restrictions do apply, so be sure to read the fine print.